1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MTD 535

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LowB-90, Sep 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LowB-90

LowB-90 Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2014
    USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    20170904_111332.jpg

Up for sale is my mtd bass.

I've had this for about 2 weeks but my short hands and fingers can't adjust to the 35" scale. Now if this was a 34" scale bass this would not be for sale at all. Bass cuts through like butter super tight B.. crazy amount of tones, whatever mike did to this bartolini pre it is amazing. The bass is very clean aesthetically wise but being a used bass there is some wear that I've pictured. (only noticeable upon close inspection) Includes 2 finish dings, top fill, and a small area on the bottom horn that is not as smooth as the rest of the finish-and some fretwear.

any questions please pm me.

Bass specs
    .ziricote top ( have not seen many as nicest this one)
    .ash body
    .ash neck/birdseye fretboard
    .blue world logo
    .19mm spacing
    .35" scale

That being said the bass is great condition. That if it wasnt for the wear I mentioned i would be listing this bass in mint condition.

Bass includes mtd hardcase and a fresh set hi-beams.

Price is $3100 paypal or wire transfer.
    I will cover half of shipping.

Open to shipping internationally.

Attached Files:

2. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Bartolini, Genzler Amplification, GHS, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance
    Oh man, this is extremely close to all that I've been looking for. Was looking for a walnut top, but ziricote sounds pretty good for my purposes too. Speaking of sounds, you've only had this for a couple weeks but are there any audio/video recordings from either you or the precious owner? What year was it made? You mentioned a "top fill" - what exactly do you mean by that and is that the longer scratch looking feature between the pickup and bridge? Please feel free to PM me with answers if you prefer, I'm very interested.

3. LowB-90

Jul 2, 2014
    USA
    Correct the fill is what looks to be like a scratch between the bridge and pickup.

Spfairchild likes this.
  4. Whump

Whump

Sep 19, 2010
    Portland, OR
    PM sent

5. LowB-90

Jul 2, 2014
    USA
    Pms replied..

Spfairchild likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021