TRADED MTD 635-24 Fretless Incredible Flame Redwood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, May 14, 2018.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Filco's Top Shelf Sale

Hey everyone. I have been on a bit of an unrestricted buying spree for the past year or so. Now, some priorities have shifted and it is time to move some of these basses out so I can fund other endeavors.

This is my MTD 635-24FL. Well, just look at it. Features a flame redwood top over what I believe is a makore body. The neck is maple, with a lined ebony board, and wenge back plate on the head stock. It is in excellent condition. There are some very small, minor dings on the bottom edge near the jack, and some very minor wear from strings on the board. Otherwise, it is super clean, with no issues. The case has a little wear, but works well.

$3999, shipping included.

Cash Offers: If you are interested in this bass at a lower price than what I have it listed at, and you would actually buy it at your price, feel free to make me an offer via PM. I am not the type of guy that gets offended when someone wants to buy something I have for sale.

Just don't make an offer and then back out on it afterward. That is flaky, and musicians in general already have a bad reputation for flakiness. Don't perpetuate that reputation by actually being a flake. The entire world suffers when one acts that way.

Trade Offers: I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go plus/minus cash as needed. If you have something in mind, please send me a PM with the details. Please don't ask me what I am looking for though. There are likely thousands of basses/amps/pedals/etc that I might trade for, and I am not going to make a list of those items.

Credit Cards/Financing: I usually list my items on Reverb as well as TB. I am set up to accept Reverb Payments, so if you want to pay with a credit card, or finance a purchase, these options are available through that site.

And now, the pics:

P5141080.JPG P5141079.JPG P5141081.JPG P5141082.JPG P5141084.JPG P5141085.JPG P5141086.JPG P5141087.JPG P5141088.JPG P5141089.JPG P5141090.JPG P5141091.JPG

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    HeavyJazz, Zon master, DrZ and 14 others like this.
  2. Viggo51

Viggo51 Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Portland Oregon
    Beautiful!

3. Matthardy

Matthardy Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2018
    If I didn't just start my 6st jazz build with a similar redwood top, I'd buy. That's a gorgeous bass

4. bassspielplatz

bassspielplatz Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Weight? Spacing @ bridge?

5. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    8 pounds 14 ounces, with 18mm spacing.

6. bassspielplatz

bassspielplatz Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2008
    PM’d

7. MrLenny1

MrLenny1 Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    Oooo, Hubba Hubba. That's a sexy bass.
    GLWTS

8. jonnnn zemann

jonnnn zemann Inactive

Jan 25, 2019
    wow!

9. Cutter8

Cutter8 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Georgia
    Gorgeous bass!

Not sure whether I’m more envious of FilCo’s bass collection or photography skills.:thumbsup:

FilCo likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022