MTD Basses: Grendel and Heir: Like New

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kesagape, Aug 28, 2003.

1. I thought I would offer these here before posting them on Ebay. If you are interested email me for pics and additional info over the next couple of days. The pics I have are too big to upload here. I am not really interested in trades unless you have an offer I can't refuse, like a USA Lakland or Roscoe LG4000 even trade for both MTDs.

Both of these basses are essentially new, purchased recently from dealers selling from stock on Ebay. You can find detailed info on the Grendel here:

MTD Gendel

And detailed information on the MTD Heir here:

MTD Heir

Both will come with MTD Mouradian Gigbags (a $159.00 value) also like new with hangs tags still on them:

MTD Mouradian Gigbag

The MTD Grendel is $700.00 and the MTD Heir is $500.00 and prices include shipping and insurance. I will sell both basses to the same buyer for $1,100.00. Paypal is the preferred payment method. It costs me a little more, but it gets the funds to me and the bass to you quickly.

2. Both of these are great basses in essentially new condition. These will go off to Ebay at the end of the day, if there is not interest here. Email for pics. Thanks.

3. Off to ebay they go...if anyone from Talkbass is interested after today, send me an email with an offer.

Couldn't get the pics to upload.