1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MTD Kingston, 4-string lined fretless, perfect!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassDudeSA, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hello, this is an MTD Kingston, 4-string lined fretless with passive electronics. I have only played this bass very little but I loved it. However I am primarily a 5-string fretted/active player so this one really did not fit. Black finish and very light. Absolute mint condition. Purchased new a couple months ago. Beautiful tone and really fun to play. If it had active electronics I would not be selling it. Comes with a new MF gigbag. $300 shipped Priority in the US. PayPal or check is fine.

2. More shots:

3. A few more:

4. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    just so you know its actually not a heir thats a kingston. the heirs have a jazz neck pup. (bump)

5. Oh, OK thanks, you are right. This is just a Kingston, it becomes a Kingston Heir when it has the additional J pup.

6. *Bumpy*

That's $325 shipped w/gigbag.

7. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Any interest in trades, or just $$$ ?

8. Hi, thanks but no thanks. I'm just cutting down on the number of basses that I have already.

9. Off to Ebay!!!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021