SOLD MTD Kingston Andrew Gouche 6-String (Mint w/hard case)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr_Jay910, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Dr_Jay910

Dr_Jay910 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2020
    Wilmington, NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Mint MTD Kingston version of the Andrew Gouche signature 6-string. This is the offshore model of the standard MTD but still comes with Bartolini pickups and premp, plus the zero fret and Buzz Feiten tuning system.

The satin burst finish on the burl maple top with purple heartwood finger board is gorgeous.

This bass is in absolutely perfect condition like it came out of the box, and included here with a vintage style hard case that is not a standard option. The new versions you see listed for $2199 do not come with a case or even a gig bag. Same bass for a couple hundred off.

Ships free at my asking price.

Thx,
    Jay

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  2. Dr_Jay910

Jan 5, 2020
    Wilmington, NC
    Bumping with price drop to $1799. I hate letting this go but need to generate some funds by end of this week.

3. Dr_Jay910

Jan 5, 2020
    Wilmington, NC
    I had decided that I couldn't part with this bass so backed off from selling......but then came to realization that I need to focus more on playing/practicing rather than dabbling on several different basses. I can go down to $1500....about a grand below what i purchased it for with the case.

4. Dr_Jay910

Jan 5, 2020
    Wilmington, NC
    Wow....tough market right now I guess. I thought it was a great value when I bought this for $2200. Looks like I'm keeping her for now.

5. Robear22

Robear22 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Zion, Ill
    Still looking to sell?

6. Dr_Jay910

Jan 5, 2020
    Wilmington, NC
    Sorry, just recently sold and I forgot to update. I've got another nice and slightly more affordable Cort A6 6-string for sale as well.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022