1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MTD Kingston Heir 5 String Electric Bass Guitar w/ Bartolini Electronics & Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jackass76, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi TB'ers,

Gonna relist it...I hate to see her sit there...I'm putting up my MTD Kingston Heir 5 Bass for sale. It's in excellent condition with one small nick on the back at the battery box cover from previous owner (I have included a photo of it).

It has an updated set of Bartolini pickups and preamp that was professionally installed by Michael Tobias. It has Dunlop Strap lock lugs. The bass is ash with a flame maple top, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Super versatile with the j and mm pickup combination. The trans-black finish is a rarity for this model as it was part of a batch of guitars built out of spec. It comes with the case.

I'm selling it because I find it sitting around and I never play it...5 string basses are just not for me...I play the hell out of my Heir4 and Super4, but this poor thing doesn't see the love it deserves.

As per comment below...i have a Set of EB2810 Flats that go with it...

Please feel free to ask any questions.

$850 with the case. I'd rather not ship, but I am willing to discuss meeting up...I'm routinely in the HV/NYC/Lower HV/Northern NJ area. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    Someone asked me how much to ship her, so i asked FedEx...$150 to LA...YMMV...

3. McSollis

McSollis

Jan 1, 2011
    TN
    Sent you a PM

4. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    Bump for Thirsty Thursday?

5. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    She's still for sale if anyone is interested....bump for labor day!

6. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    I just realized I forgot to mention I have a new set of Ernie Ball 0.45 - 0.130 Flats that go with it (EB2810)...they run about $35 out there...

Bump for Tuesday?

7. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    bump for friday the 13th!!!

8. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    thinking about trades for SWR or Mesa Gear...I hate to see this just sit in the case...

9. Pm sent.

10. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    monday bump?

11. Jackass76

Jackass76

Dec 18, 2013
    NYC/LHV, NY
    Sold to someone who will love her...sad to see her go,but glad she won’t be sitting quietly anymore

Thanks TB!