1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MTD Kingston Heir 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 5stringthumpin, Jun 12, 2017.

1. 5stringthumpin

5stringthumpin Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have for sale/trade a Kingston Heir 5, made in Korea, equipped with the buzz feiten running system. It's a used yet solid bass. Strung with daddario xl, 45-135. It's a solid bass with what I would describe as a deep yet clear focused sound, not too far off from a Cirrus. It's a comfortable player, 35 in scale and about 9-9.5 pounds on the scale. The bass is generally in great shape, the headstock has some chips and there is about an1 1/2 inch crack in the matching laminate on the neck. Only in the laminate, not in the wood. Does not affect playing.

I decided to trade for this rather than a Lakland and while it's a great bass, I just need a Lakland back. I'm looking to sell for 650 shipped, PayPal only. Trades would be for Laklands. 55-01 or -02, AJ, or 55-60. has to be 5 preferably with a maple neck. Bass will ship packed with a used yet functional 2 bass gig bag. Any questions feel free.

Attached Files:

2. 5stringthumpin

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Price reduced to 500 including shipping bump

3. 5stringthumpin

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Also feel free with the offers. Trying to find a new purchase!

4. timtyler8821

timtyler8821 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2011
    California
    I have an Original MTD Grendal/Saratoga for sale or trade. Comes with hipshot hardware and bartolini electronics.

comatosedragon likes this.
  5. 5stringthumpin

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Appreciate it but trying to get back to Lakland land! Thanks.

6. 5stringthumpin

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Offers bump!