1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MTD Kingston Saratoga Lots of Upgrades!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LowEndLife702, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Hi!

Thanks for checking out my MTD Kingston Saratoga! These basses are awesome out of the box but I upgraded it with Bartolini Electronics and a Preamp and it comes with a Killer MTD logo Gigbag! The Preamp unfortunately seems to have caused the stacked knob to be slightly off kilter and there is some normal wear you would expect for a daily player and actively gigging bass. Small paint chips but nothing major. Price is $900 obo shipped CONUS ONLY! I was selling it locally but the guy that said he was buying it backed out so it's up for grabs! I'm open to trades 5 string preferred but I'm open to 4's too it just depends

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Price drop bump $850 and comes with instrument cable and Gruvgear Fretwrap!

G RICH 5 likes this.
  3. Bump

4. Pretty bass. What's the weight on this please

LowEndLife702 likes this.
  5. I want to say 9lb. But I’ll check at home later! Also they have the weight I think on the MTD website! I’ll check there too

6. Sorry it’s 8.15 lbs on my scale

7. 8.15 lbs

8. Bump!

9. Bump

10. Price drop to $800 and I’ll split shipping with anyone CONUS!

11. Killer looking bass and awesome cat to work with. Chuck knows his stuff, but with confidence.

LowEndLife702 likes this.
  12. Here’s photos of the knob... it’s really nothing and fully functional but I’m all about transparency!

13. CCC96B33-4A3A-4D4F-8C51-8E1C1ADCC2E3.

14. Just sits a little off is all! Works perfectly fine

15. Bartolini p/n: #59CBJD L3/LN3
    5-String, Bright Tone Enhanced
    Treble, Classic Bass, Dual In-Line
    Coil, Neck & Bridge Set

Bart HR-MT3 UG for Kingston Saratoga
    2 Band EQ: Bass/Treble Stack Plus
    Volume with Active/Passive Switch,
    Blend

Here’s the info on the pickups and Preamp! Go look what they cost on the Bartolini website! See for yourself my friends! This is a steal!

16. Bump

17. $750+ S&H CONUS

18. Still available I just had to repost