1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MTD Kingston Z Fretless 6 string?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jazzkuma, May 15, 2011.

1. Jazzkuma

Jazzkuma

Sep 12, 2008
    Hey
    So I used to play a warwick fretless but it was stolen last year, now I am ready to buy a new fretless bass.
    I have been playing a 6 string MTD Z fretted bass for a long time and I really love it. I know the Kingston are not like the custom mtd basses but when it comes to factory made basses I think they are probably the best.
    However I have never heard an mtd fretless bass so I wanted to know if anyone here owns one or knows of some artists that uses on so I can search on youtube. I tried searching it myself but all i got was some random video.

2. gscroggin

gscroggin Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    I believe there's at least one fretless for sale in the Classified section at the moment, you may want to take a look and ask one of the sellers.

3. jim777

jim777 Tarantula Lobbyist

Aug 7, 2006
    South Jersey
    I played one in a music stopre recently and it was awesome. I am seriously considering going back and getting it.