SOLD MTD Kingston Z5 w/ Barts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Zombbg4, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Plays, looks, and sounds killer but I've got some serious GAS for a Roscoe. That being said, no trades please unless you'd like to trade me a Roscoe!:D Anyway, I got this bass a little less than a year ago and despite my mother-like care for it a small ding has popped up on the neck, though you can't feel it while playing. There are also two pea sized dings on the back that were there when I got it, I'll try to get some pics up of them but my cell phone can only do so much.

Specs:
    5 string- 19mm at the bridge
    Mahagony body w/ Maple Burl top and matching headstock
    Maple Fingerboard and neck , 24 frets
    Zero Fret
    Bartolini 57J pickups
    Bartolini NTMB 3 band preamp

Looking for $845 shipped. Comes with a Kaces standard gig bag. I'll also put a new set of Fender strings on it as they're just laying around and I only use elixir. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions!

l_af59036d6fea4cf5a390c7f08463fec6.png

l_4b207a66129c4d758529234922a62ea2.png

l_ef7499d1d74748788c56e72ac0b5b39d.png

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    Ouch.. hate to see it go. But it may go into my bass collection!

You may be getting a PM from me sometime soon.. again. :D

3. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Oh, forgot to close this after having second thoughts . I can't let this baby go just yet !

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.