1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MTD KZ-5 FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by probisch, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I have a really nice MTD that I bought a while back to see how the 35" scale worked. Well, I liked it and bought an MTD 535, so now this one must go. It has some bubbling of the finish by two of the tuners which I tried to show in a photo, and there is a small chip out of one pickup. Neither is major, but I wanted to point out. It has white position markers the PO put on, which are supposed to be easy to remove if you don't want. Plays awesome with no fret wear and a solid neck. Has straplocks and comes with an MTD hard case that is in decent shape. Asking $800 ImageUploadedByTalkBass1358218176.290750.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1358218187.418195.jpg

2. Sorry. Free shipping CONUS ImageUploadedByTalkBass1358218843.723725.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1358218853.838671.jpg

3. And a set of Dunlop strings

4. Bump

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021