Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mud Flaps

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by thrash_jazz, Sep 10, 2004.

1. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    I bought Mud Flaps' Boss RC-20 a few months back at a very fair price.

It took a little while for him to send it out but he did warn me of this in advance as this was during his exam period. He graciously lowered the price and threw in an adaptor for free as a result.

A lot of people seem to have reservations about dealing with younger folk in general, but there is no need to worry about that with Muddy. He's a very honest fellow and seems like a class act.

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I bought from him a Schecter Stiletto Elite 4 bass. It was exactly how he said it was and I got a really good deal on it. He was a little slow on shipping but had pretty good communication throughout the deal. I talked with him on many ocassions by phone, e-mail, and PM. A good guy.

Bottom line, I would buy from him again. :D

3. Rowka

Rowka Supporting Member

Dec 9, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    A stand-up guy. I would deal with him again, no problem.

4. I just bought a Boss LMB-3 from him. Very attentive seller and responded to all my pm's quickly. He even shipped it 2nd day Air because he felt bad that it took him an extra day to get it out. I couldn't believe it.

Great seller, would do business with him again.

5. i got a GK backline 250BL head from mud flaps, it is in perfect working condition, and he sent it very quickly!

plus he was easy to communicate with, usually replying to my PM's within the day!

definatly a trustworthy guy!