MuD review

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by slipknot229, Apr 21, 2001.

1. ok.....all i can say is WOW! Two days ago i saw MuDvAyNe with Disturbed, SpineShank, and Nothingface and all i can say is....well, wow! Mudvayne, unfortunatly played a rather short set but what they DID play was fvckin amazing!!!! They opened with "dig" and kud screaming, "WELCOME...TO OUR....F*CKED UP....WORLD!!!!!!". I was nowhere near the pit i actually was two people away from the barrier and the mass of people was so overwhelming i couldn't breathe, literally, so i was sad to leave but i DID watch from the back and the show was aMAZING....ryknow can play unbelievably fast. He is a VERY talented bass player. I did however miss some of mudvayne's set due to chasing Fuzz (bassist of disturbed, also a talented bassist and very entertaining to watch live due to his varying playing styles) trying to get a picture with him but oh well @ least i saw him and then i MET and got a picture with Rob of SpineShank so overall the night kicked ass and i'm looking foorward to seeing MuDvAyNe live again in the future........

PS-if u have any MuD reviews or comments please add to here!!
  2. Wes I AM

Wes I AM

May 27, 2000
    Tampa, FL
    Hey Slip,

In case you haven't noticed there are already 2 threads about Ryknow on this board. One of em is mine and its gotten pretty big so you outta check that one out for comments. The other is by Nubassplayer and has gotten around 30 replies so check that one out too. later

Ryknow rules!
  3. Only one statement: YOU LUCKY BASTARD! :D