Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MuDvAyNe fans...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by hayngman, Sep 27, 2002.

1. hayngman

hayngman

Aug 20, 2002
    Wise County, TX
    If you like MuDvAyNe, or at least like Ryan's playing, check this out

Not Falling
    and enter the password: notfalling
    Great new track with some pretty damn good bass playing. BTW, Ryan is no longer known as Ryknow. He is now known as Ru-D (with an umlaut thing over the u). The new album is scheduled for release on Nov. 4 (I think)

Enjoy! :cool:

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    says invalid password, maybe it goes with your email? It's downloadable elsewhere. I like these goofballs, so I'm biased, but sounds good to me!

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    with no email addy at all, yo...sounds pretty sweet...i dig me some mudvayne. Ru-D? ok...

4. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    I don't care what THEY call themselves...

I'll always call them, Ryknow, Gurrg, Spag, and Kud.

Anyway, I like Not Falling, it's a good heavy fast action song. I kind of compare it along the lines of Dig. It's a good song, but not quite as high quality as songs such as Death Blooms or Nothing to Gein (IMO of course)

Yeah, the bassline in pretty good in that song. I love playing Ryknow's Basslines, so much action, so much fun :D

edit" I forgot, you can get a better quality version of the song on Kazaa, and I'm sure most other Music programs