mudvayne tab song help

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by warwickben, Mar 6, 2002.

1. let me get this started right.i been trying to play dig since i frist seen them live.i have seen mudvayne 4 or5 times and every time i see them.the bass player plays dig with a 4 string not a 5 like in the video. i cant find a tab for the song for 4 strings.i dont know what tuning he uses but i do know the intro and in the middle of the song when he plays the intro part again the slap slap pop its a string 6th fret and you pop the g string at 9th fret.i know this from wacthing him play from 5 ft away. any one who can tab the song out or knows were to find a tab that right for 4 strings please post here.dont email i cant check my mail.
  2. A Rock

A Rock

Mar 18, 2001
    New Haven, CT
    are u sure he plays with a 4 string because i have music video of them playing dig live and he is using a 5er and im pretty sure he uses a 5er in the mudvaybe dvd...whatever..

here u goTabs
  3. i have seen mudvayne 4 or 5 times every time he plays dig he play it on a 4 all the time but the frist time.the frist time i saw them he used a 5.this was befor the ablume came out tattoo the earth tour. he only had the one warwick on stage at that show i could see were all the basses and guitars were.the rest of the time i seen them play , he had like 6 basses on the side of the stage. thamks for the tab .did any one see the one in guitre world a while said he used a pick
  4. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, Dig is CGCF, and his other stuf Is GCGCF, so he can play both on one bass, but most likely changes it for nuances in tone. Though in G, one has to wonder how much nuances there are...
  5. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    That tab is wrong, very wrong. They had the tab in an old BassPlayer Magazine article. Maybe you could find the artible and order it from them.

:Edit: Heh, artible isnt a word...Ill leave it there though 'cause its fun to say.