Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MuDvAyNe

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Discrepancy, May 19, 2001.

1. does anyone here know where i can get MuDvAyNe's first cd "Kill, I Oughta" ?

2. No clue. Why don't you e-mail them and ask?

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    the ground around your computer cracks open, and the pestulent corpses of a thousand dead climb out and speak as one-

"we are the veterans of a thousand psychic wars. this thread is music related - specifically recordings related, and as such, belongs in Recordings[BG]"

"we shall take it there presently"

they all dissolve into dust.

4. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I just checked MudVayne's official web site. The only album they list at their own site is "L.D.50." If you would like to check that site and haven't already, here it is. You may be able to e-mail them as suggested previuosly. ALso they have a message board and/or chat. You could ask there if anyone knows where to get the first album. Evidently it was never in wide release.

http://www.mudvayne.com

By the way, this site announces their new DVD of the song "Dig" which is advertised in a pop up ad.

5. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    That is by far the coolest "moving" message I've ever seen in my life:D

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  7. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    HUAHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUAUAUHA

I Agree!!!! :D

8. odie

odie Supporting Member

Kil I oughta is out of print as not available for purchase, you may find it on Ebay etc.

In my opinion it is not very good. Ryknow is not the bassplayer on this album which further backs up my feelings that he is the reason why I like this band.