Multi Effect + Single Effects in one pedal board..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Terrorstorm, Jun 26, 2005.

1. hello!.. and thanks for looking at this..
    I have a GT 6 B, which I like for some things, but I hate it for WAH, Overdrive/Dist, Synth..
    so I would like to buy some extra pedals for these things when I have enough money..
    I have already tried the Morley Bass Wah and the EHX English Muff'n which I liked very much and I have already a Boss ODB3.
    so..I don't have enough money for all these extra pedals at the time but I'm just interested how I should connect all these things then:

-Boss GT 6 B (for Chorus, Phasing, Reverb, Octaver, Delay, Flanger, Tuner, Volume Pedal)
    -Electro Harmonix English Muff'n
    -Boss ODB 3
    -Zvex Wooly Mammoth
    -Electro Harmonix Tube Zipper
    -Morley dual Bass Wah
    -Electro Harmonix Black Finger
    -??? bass synth

Would I need a Boss Line Sector or one of these Looooopers?

It should be able to use a Effect of the GT6B with a single one together. For example the Phaser of the GT6B in combination with Zvex Wooly Mammoth!

I know.. quite complicated what I want to do.. :rolleyes:
    Sorry for the thread, but maybe someone can help me

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sounds pretty simple to me, it just depends if you want to chain them or go parallel.
  3. I want to use everything with everything.
    What does it exactly mean to chain them?
  4. any suggestions? would I need a Line Sector.?
    How should I connect this, so that I can use all effects from the Multi Effect in combination with the single ones..?
  5. Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas
    A Loooper would help for getting true bypass when you're not using effects and for the amount of effects you'll be using, you may need a custom Loooper. But that all depends on what you want and how you want it. It will also let you create different effects "loops" that you can switch on and off as needed. It would be a wise investment.

I've got a 1Loooper coming this week that I plan on using with my Boss ME-50B. I'm thinking of getting a 2Loooper and using my GT-6B along with my ME-50B. Wish I had thought of this sooner. But I can always sell the 1Loooper.