1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Multi effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Joey_three, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Joey_three

Joey_three

Mar 20, 2005
    I am sure there are loads of posts like this one but i thought i would ask anyway. :p . I need to get some effects for my bass mainly because my band in college has been doing covers and i haven't always got the right sounds.
    I was wandering what multi effects pedal is a good all rounder in the price range of $60 - $100. The style is generally pop.

Thanx for anyones help. :)

2. something like the zoom b2 maybe, or look second hand...

3. Joey_three

Joey_three

Mar 20, 2005
    I wouldn't mind loooking for second hand, but wehat should i be looking for second hand?
    Thanx

4. These things aren't like wine, they don't improve with age! My advice is to buy as new as possible. The sounds improve with each generation. The Zoom B1 and B2 sound good, and are surprisingly cheap.

5. Puru

Puru

Mar 13, 2006
    Alachua, Florida
    The B2 can't be beat for the price.

6. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    +1
    I love my B2. I never really liked effects on bass before. Now I spend hours finding a zillion sounds that I love. :hyper: