1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Multi Without Modelling?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TheEmptyCell, Sep 8, 2008.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned

I'm considering getting another multi-effects unit. I traded off my POD Live a while back since the effects were only 'meh' and I didn't need amp modelling.

I'd like to get something that includes a loop feature and maybe USB recording capability. Good delay and modulation effects are a big plus. Not looking for much in the way of distortion.

Any suggestions?

2. dunce180

dunce180

Jul 24, 2007
    Most usb based instrument recording devices are going to have some type of amp modeling. The zoom B2.1U has everthing you want in it plus some, and you can turn off the amp modelling if you wish. Or you could get one of those cheap guitar port thingys, I dont think they have effects in them (you could always use some computer software effects for that though) but they use usb.

3. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Line6 M13

4. thekage

thekage

Jan 22, 2008
    Cape Girardeau MO
    Boss ME-50B. No looping but the Modulation and Delay are teh bomb.