1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

multiple generations?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by patzilla83, Sep 29, 2008.

1. anyone have pics of you playing with offspring or parents? here's me and my kiddo jamming.

l_ccb1131d388c49948e040e72d2cd042d.

not a real bass, i know, but you get the idea. my wife took this and i thought it would be a fun idea for a thread.

2. My 7-year old helps me mix recordings. She has a good ear. Does that count?

3. yea, sure! i have a video of mine playing my drums somewhere, too.

hoping she grows out of the music thing, and goes to med school to help support daddy's GAS.

4. My 7 year old is hopelessly addicted to teaching. She loves school and anything to do with teaching. She's in 2nd grade and already planning for her teaching career.

With what teachers make unfortunately I'll have to deal with my own GAS for the foreseeale future.

Oh well, at least she has an interest besides boys and Radio Disney.

5. iamthebassman

iamthebassman

Feb 24, 2004
    Austin,Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Phantom Guitars, Eastwood Guitars
    Me and my 6-month old, Keith.
    jazzkeith004.

6. Priceless look on his face!

7. I jam with my dad, on acoustic guitar, now and then. I always enjoy it.

8. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    I used to jam with my dad, but he hasn't played a whole lot in the last 15 years. Here's a pic of my my dad with my aunt's 12 string and oldest son (who's now 15 and plays bass) holding my Strat, and another pic of my grandpa (top right), who I never got to jam with because he died when I was a kid.

tommy07a-1.
    Grampa01b.

9. mikeswals

mikeswals Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    My 2yr old gets all excited when I have a bass out, and I don't get it back for a while.

He likes his drumsticks too.

DSC03491.

10. he has excellent taste in instruments.