1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Multiple pedals for sale - All must go !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by FerK, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FerK

FerK Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Switzerland
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Switzerland
    Pedals for sale.

Update: most of the pedals are gone. surprisingle the B3K is still here. I added a few pics of the "as-is" board now.

I just ordered a Helix and I quit my secondary band, so I have a bit of surplus. It must go, to help finance the Helix (before my wife kills me). Here's the list:
    • Custom-made HPF: €75 - This unit (that I called "You shall not pass") has a sweep knob that sets the -12dB between 40Hz and 145Hz.
    • Fulltone OCD (aggressive overdrive): €70
    • Harley Benton Delay: €10
    • Digitech dirty robot: €75
    • Boss Harmonist PS-6: €80
    • Mooer Thunderball: €25
    • EHX Big Muff Pi: €35
    • EHX Pitch Fork: €50
    • EHX Electric Mistress: €35
    • Behringer Chorus: €10
    • Danelectro FabTone: €25
    • EHX SwitchBlade+: €35
    • Korg Pitchblack: €35
    • Palmer Frohlocker (Bass Flanger): €50
    • Darkglass B3K: €135 - Reserved
    • Pedaltrain Classic Jr with soft bag: €60
    • Power supply Carl Martin Pro Power: €90 - Great power supply, with switchable (110-230 V) AC input, 8 individual isolated and regulated 9v (150mA) – 12v (150mA) outputs, with extended power at output 7-8 9v (350mA) 12v (300mA)
    If you want to take the whole lot (I already re-calculated considering those already sold) I'll make a significant discount: €400 instead of €475. I'll also throw in enough patch cables and power cables for anything that fits on the board (and more, I have way too many cables that I won't need anymore). I'll also throw in an extra power supply.

Shipping the whole lot within Europe included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    GentProvocateur likes this.