SOLD Multiple Pedals - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BigBoyPete, Apr 28, 2019.

1. BigBoyPete

BigBoyPete Supporting Member

May 17, 2018
    Price:
    $55-$350
    Thanks to all the buyers and the all the window shoppers!

E240CD41-946D-4FD2-A96E-9C25520563C7.jpeg

SOLD Montreal Assembly Count To 5 -2018 ($250) Price Drop! Excellent Condition SOLD
    SOLD- Chase Bliss Dark World- ($275) SOLD Price Drop! Excellent Condition
    SOLD- Strymon Mobius- ( $325) SOLD Price Drop! Excellent Condition
    SOLD- Emma Discombobulator V2 - ($140) Great Condition SOLD
    SOLD Vortex Mini -($55) Excellent SOLD
    SOLD Flashback Mini -($55) Excellent SOLD
    SOLD -Hall of Fame Mini -($55) Excellent SOLD

*Special Offer* If anyone would like to buy all 3 TC pedals, I would do the three-pack for $125. SOLD

Each pedal comes with the box and/or goodies that are documented in photos. All manuals/pamphlets are included, excluding the Count To 5 (which did not come with anything). Discombobulator is the only pedal with Velcro on the bottom. Mobius includes Power Supply.

Payments made with PayPal. All these prices include shipping within the CONUS. I will ship with insurance and tracking and try to ship each package the next business day. These are great pedals and, as always, I will most likely have seller’s remorse but I just really need to purge.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. fishdreams

fishdreams Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Endorsing: Arkham Vacuum Tube Amplification and and Martin Keith Guitars
    PM sent

BigBoyPete likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021