1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Multiple Pedals-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BigBoyPete, May 21, 2019.

1. BigBoyPete

BigBoyPete Supporting Member

May 17, 2018
    Price:
    $130-$225
    SOLD Jam Pedals WaterFall Bass Chorus (Excellent Condition) - $180 SOLD

SOLD Broughton Low + High Pass Filter (Excellent Condition) $130 SOLD

SOLD Cog Effects T16 Octave (Excellent Condition) $150 SOLD

Each pedal comes with the box and/or goodies that came with their respective pedals when they were new. Manual card is included with the WaterFall Bass. There was no included manual with the T16 or Low Pass/ High Pass Filter when I bought them new.

Payments made with PayPal. All these prices include shipping within the CONUS. I will ship with insurance and tracking and try to ship each package the next business day. These are great pedals, I just really need to purge.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    RissKippery likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021