1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

multiscale basses for broke bassists

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by nurhakim2010, Oct 22, 2013.

1. nurhakim2010

nurhakim2010

Feb 5, 2013
    Sup talkbass forums

bass noob here. I have been playing bass for about 2 years now and i just discovered the magic of multiscale basses. Whenever i see a bassist in action grinding on that low b (im a 5 string user:smug:) on a multiscale it makes me think of unicorns and pots of gold.

So, im now looking for a really really REALLY cheap multiscale 5 string bass. Ive checked out a few and so far dingwall is the most prominent one i guess but the ones that i see are a few thousands dollars.

Any kind bassists out there with advice. I'd do anything to get a multiscale 5 string (except pay a lot:D)

2. mark beem

mark beem Wait, how does this song start again?? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Alabama, USA
  3. nurhakim2010

nurhakim2010

Feb 5, 2013
    Im aware of the bryce defiant. My issue is that it costs a bomb to ship to my country. Like the shipping and tax would double the cost of the bass:(

4. mark beem

mark beem Wait, how does this song start again?? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Alabama, USA
    Okay.. Well, good luck in your search.