Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Did you ever notice how he is always one of the last people to post a reply to every thread, but never at the first or in the middle? I want to know....why?:confused:
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    he´s a thread killer...

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I just think everything he does is calculated. He sits back, sipping on vanilla coke in his comforable, yet not overpriced chair, reading over every post... not jumping in with a reply just yet, oh no... that would create the illusion that he was too eager. He waits for that perfect moment to strike! After that, everyone realizes that all that could ever be said has already been said and there is no need for the thread to continue.
  4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    It's the same when he uses the bathroom.:spit:
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You lost me there.

brad cook
  6. Heh heh...

And mo' beechen...
  7. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    he's careful with his know with this Taliban thing and all...:D
  8. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    We think he might be evil.

9. hey! dont diss munji!

do NOT!

i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes cool.:D
  10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Hi, and I am (Insert Trollish name here), and isnt (Name TalkBass elite here) (Insert silly comment here)???

I need friends, please post, i know the names of some people on talkbass.

Just me?

Anyways, he does that because of why he does ANYTHING. He's an Eden Pimp. (where is that pic....).
  11. secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Pssssst... if Munji posts later in this thread, NOBODY post after him - pass it on. ;) :D
  12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Hey uh, Polly... how did getting an avatar turn you into a total great person?

EDIT(JT) : don't make more work for me, cochese. :mad:
  13. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Because you never started a thread titled, "Why Gorillas Amps Kick the Snot Out of Edens"
  14. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Hey, Matt, how did Polly getting an avatar exempt you from the forum posting rules?
  15. yes matt, really now, abide the rules:p
  16. He's probably watching this right now, waiting for it to die down, and then he will jump in, say something about Eden amps, and then go onto the next post.:)

17. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass

He is very good at spelling!

18. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    I've had a theory that Munjibunga is actually Marlon Brando and I saw in the Enquirer that he is dying. So if his threads drop off after Brando's death I will have been proven right.
  19. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    He won't reply to this. He doesn't waste words!

We may have to bait him...

ummm...... I've got an Eden Cab in the garage. I don't use it coz it's no good! Oh and I LOVE 15's.

How was that?

20. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    :eek: Pete: warning, you know that you are on VERY thin ice right about now.

Munji: I'm sure Pete really loves Eden and you know how much we (me especially:D ) love 10s...