Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Munji's Universal Miscellaneous Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Munjibunga, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    OK, I'm having problems posting new threads at home so, for the time being, I'm going to post all my new miscellaneous topics in this thread and a couple others like it. Mods, this is an extremely tough and depressing time for me, so how about a little slack, OK?

2. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Ai, amigo...you gonna be ok?

Cherie

3. Hey Munji, no matter what happens, you're always the Total Hyper-Elite member in my eyes. And yes, you still have over 10k posts.

4. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Munji, you didn't let the Qintar fool around with your home computer, did you?

:bag:

5. Hey Munji-

Misc, eh?

I'm going to be playing guitar for a Bryan Adams sort of tribute type thing next month. First time in a year I've brought my Marshall out of the house!:smug:

6. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Munji's various and insundry applications of general whatnot. Great thread!!!

Mike

7. Munjibunga

May 6, 2000
    Well, I just need the ability to get the word out to people on a few things and, right now, this is the only way I can do it.

For instance, I just got a Tascam CD-1U Pro CD player that can play mp3s on a CD. So I can have over 250 songs on one CD. I'm going to use it for background music at my 40th high school reunion. It'll be great for gigs that need music between sets.

8. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    munji ive been looking at all the new threads posted and keep seeing these "Munji Universal Threads". Bro i'm sorry for your pain, but i just can't stop laughing. Seriously, good idea though.

keep grooving

mark

9. Munjibunga

May 6, 2000
    Thanks, man. It's the onliest thing I could do until I can get our IT guy over here to help me finger it out. I think it may be some kind of firewall issue. Paul is as baffled as I am.

Anyway, there are only three Munji's Universal threads, basses, amps and miscellaneous. I didn't want to saturate the forum, and I didn't want to get caught posting at work (it sets a "bad" example).

10. Uh....everything okay over there Munji? How can you be sad with a smile like that?

:D

But seriously, pm me if everything ain't okay.

Rock on
    Eric

11. Munjibunga

May 6, 2000
    Oh, I'll be alright. What was it Clint Eastwood said in Heartbreak Ridge? "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome."

12. Jeez, the way you're talking, anyone would think you're dying of cancer or something!

I mean, err... I'm here for you?

:D

13. Is it something personal? Financial? Emotional? Did your post count drop?

Rock on
    Eric

14. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Munji, I heard a rumor that their deducting all posts with any "hint of sarcasm" from the post count. That could account for major depression.:rolleyes:

15. You need some Emo if I've ever seen someone who needs it. Though... I'm not really sure I ever have.

16. Munji, you had me worried. I thought some mysterious Groom Lake Bureaucracy had you on the "lamb". Don't worry, a good IT guy will have you stuff running in no time.

Peace out, John

17. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    hahaha, that sucks. hahaha :D

:bag:

18. I'm anxiously awaiting "Munji's universal Barker Bass Forum thread" and the like. No forum is safe from Munji's tirade!

19. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Do you mean "on the lam", or did you actually picture Munji with a wool-covered critter?

Maybe with a saddle?

By the way, Munji, nice score on the CD player.:hyper:

20. Sorry Munj, that was a warped slip of the typing hand