1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Munkybarz/Ofor.........

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Jim Campbell, Apr 25, 2009.

1. anyone notice that screwtube has suspended him again and erased all his stuff...........before i had a chance to steal it.......... they sure have it in for the guy......but i miss learning from him and hopefully he will pop up again

2. b4nny

b4nny

Aug 24, 2008
    Bellevue, WA, USA
    I hope he comes back, or if he already has? I think he can avoid the copyright malarkey if he makes the songs a lot quieter and his bass much louder, it works for me.

3. i wonder if alternate spellings of the artist/song would do it.....

4. Gin

Gin

Apr 11, 2008
    Manitoba, Canada
    yeah, his vids were great, but the copy right crap and removing all his stuff is beyond retarded.:scowl:

5. SuperClamPerson

SuperClamPerson

Jan 24, 2009
    I never got to learn the rest of Electric Funeral :(

6. TheHegemon

TheHegemon

Feb 20, 2009
    Amarillo, TX
    Damnit I was hoping he would get to put his Sabbath stuff back up too. Hope he comes back I remember he said after he got banned the first time he thought about throwing in the towel :(

7. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Its not worth all the crap from BoobTube.

He needs to pull a Marlowe, and make his own site with his own rules.

8. jkb317

jkb317

Jul 14, 2007
    Agreed... does anyone know of a site that might have an archive of Munkybarz stuff (I would have stolen it myself if I I saw this crap coming :ninja:). I'm still googling to no avail though.

9. no i think they tore it up ......i have a friend who knows how to download that stuff but the whole thing was wiped out before i got to it.......let me know if you find anything out.....did you try the other name.....