Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Murderer dies (Milosevic's death)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Mar 14, 2006.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Milosevic is dead...

Too bad he got the easy way out but my guess would be it would drag and drag forever...

Sad too see how many are sadden by this though... How can one love someone so evil...

2. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    You have no idea how tempting it is to put a picture of a certain Commander in Chief in response... :p

All pseudo-joking aside, nationalism can be a scary thing, that's how.

3. Herman

Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    That's brutal.

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I was suprised to hear of his passing , I would have thought the UN would have looked after him more closely.

5. Yeah, that Geena Davis is sure evil!:p

6. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Jan 21, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    there is no comparison...

to think otherwise is sad.

7. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Well I'm glad someone has a sense of humour. :D

8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Some just don't think.

9. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    ...anyway...

the only bad thing about his death is that some information about the atrocities milosevic perpetrated is now lost.

otherwise, good riddance! :spit:

10. Well, he may have gotten out of the trial, but as Dante says, the deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutiniers. He betrayed his country 100,000 times over. Burn in hell you sick SOB.

Sorry, I usually don't get worked up like that. But he just really ticked me off.

Rock on
    Eric

11. I work with a Bosnian woman and a girl at the Super Cuts I go to is also from Bosnia. For some reason, I decided to ask them both about the whole Milosevic thing.

They both had the same response in broken english, "S.O.B."

In 1992 they both had to leave good jobs and lives to avoid death. Some people fear change and have trepidation about moving out of state. Can you imagine turning your life completely upside down to avoid being killed and fleeing to a strange country?

I should have paid more attention to this back in the 90's. You heard snippets on the news but when it doesn't happen on our soil, we really don't worry about it I guess? I feel bad having my head in the sand sometimes.

12. Well, it's not the greatest movie in the world, but it did a good job of telling one aspect of the story. Go rent "Behind Enemy Lines." I know, Matthew Mclalkaglhacc (I can never spell his last name) isn't the greatest actor in the world, but I thought it was a good flick. And it shows just how powerless the US was at the begining, and how badly the people on the ground were hurt.

Rock on
    Eric

13. CrazyArcher

CrazyArcher

Aug 5, 2004
    Israel
    They still didn't manage to prove any of the supposed crimes during the 4 years of trial. Keep in mind that he didn't use any lawyers to defend himself, with the exception of consultatios from time to time.