Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Muse Receptor: VST Host, effects unit, synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Kelly Coyle, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    I am selling my Muse Receptor, bought a couple of months ago. It has the 40GB hard drive, 1 GB added memory (for 1280MB available; the system absorbs some), and the licenses for the PSP-42 delay, and the PSP nitro, along with the original package of included plugins. (Some of them have been taken off the system though -- you may have to reload them at Plugorama.)

The nice folks at Muse said they would transfer the licenses to the buyer.

The unit is on it's way to Muse now, for a new power supply. (They had issues with some unit.) When I get it back, I will put it up on eBay unless it sells in the meantime.

$1230 shipped in US. PayPal, money order, check. I will wait for funds to fully clear before I ship it to you. I have good eBay credentials: orangekellymusic. I used to have good credentials here, but the new feedback system doesn't reflect that.

http://www.museresearch.com/
    http://www.plugorama.com/customer/home.php

If you need a zTar to go with it, I have one of those for sale, too.

2. Hello Kelly,
    How old is this unit that it needs a new power supply? Have you
    gotten it back yet?
    And a bump for you in any case.
    Dirk

3. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    October of last year. I gather that they had a bad batch during one run. It would power up, work for a few minutes, then turn itself off. They are going to replace the PS, give it a once over, and send it back. I don't think it has been a lot of units, but they were familiar with the issue.

I haven't gotten it back yet. I would expect it in the next few days, if they are on schedule.

(I did sell the zTar, though.)

4. Congrats on the zTar,
    I've always been intruiged by those.
    I might be interested in the receptor when it gets back.
    Problems that the manufacturers are aware of, are a lot less
    scary then the unknown ones. :)
    Thanks,
    Dirk

5. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Sold! Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.