Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by AllodoX, Jul 14, 2001.

1. I already had the new cd " Origin of symmetry " on MP3, but i bought an older cd of them called " Showbiz " today..

man this band rocks !

their bassplayer isn't part of the rythem section, no.. he's more like the whole melody section.. incredible sound that dude has. Woah !

( for reference : mp3's are avail on request )
  2. purple_haze

Jun 29, 2001
    London Town
    Because he uses a distortion pedal a lot. I do like his tone, but the singer's voice anoys me.
  3. and he sure knows how to use the distortion like it's supposed to be used :)
  4. Man, muse rule. The bassist has big hair.
  5. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Yeah, and he plays a Pedulla!:D
  6. But isn't Bliss the weirdest song you have ever heard. I don't know, I like it, but it seems to be the opposite of plug in baby and new born. hmmm, a pedulla you say?
  7. yeah, bassist Chris Wolstenholme was using a single pickup Pedulla Rapture when they were on UK show TOTP.
  8. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    Wow, muse is friggin' awesome. When were they popular (or were they ever) because I just recently got into them through the miracle of MP3s and I was just blown away. They are probably my second favorite band right now (sorry, there has been no one to better Primus yet). Sunburn rules!
  9. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    hah, I thought muse started in the 80s. They sound older for some reason, maybe because the sound good and are musically talented. Don't see much of that in the 90s/2000s. What's with all this talk they sound like Radiohead... what are some radiohead songs that are muse like in nature?