1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Music Man 118 RH One Thirty

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Feb 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Anyone have any info about these cabs? Are they bass cab or guitar cabs? One popped up on my local CL and I can't find much info about them online. They claim it's the original speaker and looks to be in decent condition. Wondering what the going price for one is.

2. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Can you post a pic or something? Maybe a link to the CL listing? Sounds like an 18" bass cab..

3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Yeah I'll grab them from the ad.

It is an 18 inch cab, I'm wondering more about watts/ohms and value. They're asking $260

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    OMG. That cab is a BEAST! I got to use it for an outdoor show. I creamed the two guitarists! I loved it! Back in it's heyday it was triple that price new!
    Judging by the pictures it looks like it's in great condition. You could update it with new grill cloth.
    I promise you could clean it up and resell it if you wanted to, for more than that. My vote? Buy it! :thumbsup: