SOLD Music Man Bongo 4 H/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Forcemaster, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my EBMM Bongo 4 H/S. This bass is an incredible instrument and was my main instrument from June 2009 to just a few weeks ago, as such it has seen it's fair share of wear and tear, that i've documented as much as possible in the photos below.

Most prominently it's missing the volume knob (a casualty of an NYC winter 6/7 years ago), I don't have the knob anymore and am not 100% on how easy it would be to reattach.

Other than that it has it's share of nicks and scrapes all over, but plays great with a furiously low action and just a generally beautiful sound. The weight is right at 10lbs. It's super high output, easy to play and just a blast. $750 shipped to the Lower 48, including the non OEM hard case also pictured. Trades I have two possible interests: P basses OR an Aguilar SL112 cab, nothing else could really tempt me.

Here are some quick videos I made, the first two videos are direct into my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, the last video is from the DI out of my TCRH450 into the interface:

IMG_2320.JPG IMG_2321.JPG IMG_2322.JPG IMG_2323.JPG IMG_2324.JPG IMG_2325.JPG IMG_2326.JPG IMG_2327.JPG IMG_2328.JPG IMG_2329.JPG IMG_2330.JPG IMG_2331.JPG

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    fivestringdan likes this.
  2. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

Now that's gotta be one of the best deals so far this year here. :thumbsup:

3. shawn1288

shawn1288

Apr 20, 2013
    I've never seen a relic'd bongo :bassist:

Steadfast likes this.
  4. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    I was tempted to title it that! ;)

shawn1288 likes this.
  5. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    I have played on this instrument. It is a wonderful example of Ernie Ball craftsmanship. Sam is a great person, have no fear dealing with him.

6. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016
    Trade for mint American pro jazz

7. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Price drop!

8. BlackDog Music

BlackDog Music

Oct 4, 2016
    Any particular basses your interested in trading for?

9. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Price drop once more!

10. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    AND SOLD

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021