1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Music Man Bongo 5H Stealth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, Feb 26, 2016.

1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Music Man Bongo 5H stealth. When I bought this, I was told the original owner owned a plastics co. He made a custom pickguard and modified the tuners. THe pickguard looked weirder than the bass so I removed it. it came apart in pieces. what was left were some, heavyduty double tape, scars and glue. I got off all I could and left it. gigged it for a year. its been great. plays and sounds killer. I thought Id eventually put a set of hipshot ultralite black tuners on it, but the blue ones grew on me and are much lighter with out the elephant ears. They are actually well crafted. The back of the neck had some paint chiped so i lightly sanded them down to a matte finish and I can barely feel them. they didnt bother me at all. It weighs in at 9.2 lbs on my br scale. comes with the original Music Man Bongo 5 hardshell case. Although is may look blue in some pics, thats the slate tile. Its the matte black with a 3ply black pickguard $699 shipped CONUS. sorry...Im loaded up....NO Trades

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Maryvillebass

Maryvillebass Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Maryville, TN
    Seems like a good bargain here!

3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

This will be gone within minutes or hours...

4. RockBoxBass

This also has a Pro set up. It plays stellar. dunlop strap pins too..

5. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Conversation started

6. RockBoxBass

Pms answered. get it soon.....

7. Jackelberger

Jackelberger

Mar 1, 2016
    It looks like there are some scuffs on the front. How hard do you think it would be to repair or cover them up?

8. RockBoxBass

If you wanted to paint it, then it can be repaired(sanded), but this thing has some mojo...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  9. RockBoxBass

last price drop...$699

G RICH 5 likes this.
  10. RockBoxBass

and gone....

ustabawannab likes this.