1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Music Man Bongo and Sterling for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I just bought an expensive bass and I need to pay it off.

No trades please, I need the money.

All prices include shipping and insurance in the 48 states only. I'll ship anywhere, you just have to cover the extra cost.

#1: This is nice Bongo HH 4 string. The finish is either Graphite Pearl or Sapphire Black, I can't tell them apart. Other than the normal dings on the headstock (see pics) and a few minor scrapes and dings on the back of the neck and on the body, this is in excellent condition. Frets have only minor wear, pickup poles and hardware are clean and shiny. Weight is just over 9 lbs. It comes in the original molded hardcase.

Price is $800 SOLD

[​IMG]

#2: This is a nice Sterling single H 4 string. The body is a 2-piece swamp ash and the fingerboard is rosewood. It's fairly lightweight at 8.7 lbs and in very good condition. The frets have only minor wear, there are some dings and scrapes on the end of the headstock and and on the body but it's all normal wear and pretty minor (see pics). Comes in a new G&L molded hardcase.

Price is $800 SOLD

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.