1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Music Man Caprice - A Natural Wonder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Christcr, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Christcr

Christcr Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Price:
    $1550
    Strings:
    ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Well, here we go again, another sacrificial lamb. I just recently traded for this and, hey, it's a wonderful bass and all. Sounds great. In mint condition (with very slight pickguard swirl). But that's how G.A.S. goes... something else beckons.

Includes the near mint original hard case (actually it is mint save a couple of very minor scuffs on the exterior). The bass is very light, in the 8-to-9-pound range (I don't have a very accurate scale, but it IS light). Plays extremely well and gets a variety of great sounds. If you are into passive basses, this one will knock you out stone cold; don't hurt yourself in the fall. Neck is super sleek--one of the best I've felt--and is j-bass width with a thin front-to-back profile. The waxed finish feels really, really nice.

Price includes shipping via Priority Mail--which is air freight that gets the bass to you in two or three days so it doesn't sit in a hot trailer for a week and/or get lost on the Kansas prairie. This is the ONLY way I will ship it unless you want to fork over the extra dough for Overnight FedEx or 2nd Day FedEx. I will not ship ground to lower the price--that's cruel and unusual punishment (thus unconstitutional) this time of year for basses and guitars.

Payment is Paypal and only shipped to confirmed address within the lower 48 US.

Sorry about the suckie photos; I guess it's time to invest in a new camera that isn't 15 or 20 years old :poop: (it's the shoddy craftsman who blames his tools rather than his skills :rollno: ).

Photos notwithstanding, rest assured that it is an absolutely GORGEOUS bass. It's the Clara Bow of basses (look her up).

Caprice2.JPG Caprice3.JPG Caprice4.JPG Caprice5.JPG Caprice6.JPG Caprice7.JPG

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    Pdfclef and SLO Surfer like this.
  2. Christcr

Christcr Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Bass on hold.