1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Music Man Classic Stingray 5- Ivory White, Rosewood FB, Birdseye Maple Neck, Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by squarewave, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD IN UNDER 2 HOURS

Hi- Check out this awesome EBMM Stingray V. It is in 9.95/10 condition. The plastic is still on the PG. It sounds great. Check out the photos. I know they aren't the best photos I've taken, but I can find no flaws on this bass. The color is creamier in person, not as white as it looks in the photos. It has only been played for about an hour.

The Classics have the old-school two-band preamp and the old-style bridge with mutes. I don't care for the standard SR5 pickguards, and the classic comes with the 4-string-style PG, which is very cool. The birdseye neck is also a cool, upscale touch. The workmanship is excellent.

They cost $1975 new. My price on this one is $1500 including conus shipping (firm). Check out my feedback. I will require a no-fee type of payment on this bass. The standard PayPal method takes too much of a cut for me to sell it at the asking price.

Please PM or post any questions. Bumps and nice comments are appreciated.

aa447bdc.

b5505f4c.

f5f1073a.

147d8a30.

5ce7f6cf.

db8ca999.

a01954c5.

9fcdf572.

950a3494.

3bea19c6.

9e0acec7.

f05e3397.

2. wellso74

wellso74 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Richmond, Virginia
    weight?

3. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Stunning bass. +1 on what is the weight. Do the classics share the same neck profile as the MM standard 5 string?

4. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    10 lb - 4 oz.

5. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    and sold that quickly....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.