Music Man HD-One Thirty amp head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by extreme, Mar 16, 2003.

1. extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    This amp's running 4 JJ EL34 power tubes to push 130 watts. It really cooks, especially running into an efficient, modern cab like a Bag End or Eden. It's quite loud and will stay very clean. Of course, you can get some gritty tones by overdriving the preamp if you so desire.

This amp will run at either 4 or 8 ohms and you can run it at either full or half power. The amp's in pretty good shape cosmetically; there are a few minor tears in the tolex and the metal corner pieces show some tarnishing. The grill cloth is intact and both of the metal logos are present and in good shape.

There is a little orange power light that turns on when the amp is powered up; the light flickers on and off at times, but nothing changes with the amp - probably just a loose wire running to that little light - not a big deal, but I figured I'd mention it.

I've attached a pic, but I can take more if you're interested. I'm asking $350. Oh yeah, I've got a spare set of tubes that I'll send along as well...
  2. extreme

Mar 20, 2000

This is a great tube bass amp - let me know if you're at all interested.