SOLD Music Man John Petrucci JP6 Pearl Red Burst with Piezo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Neal Brakey, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Neal Brakey

Neal Brakey

Sep 22, 2018
    Irving, Texas
    Price:
    Up for trade or sell is my Ernie Ball Music Man JP6
    the JP6 is in great condition with a few small nicks which I have pictured below.
    The JP6 will be in it's OHSC
    This is the JP6 with the Piezo, I will really be missing that Piezo as it gave this JP6 some really great sounds.

I'm mainly looking for a good 4 or 5 string bass for the JP6, but I am open to guitars as well.

For Basses I am open to any 4 or 5 string bass guitars for the JP6
    the JP6 is in great condition with a few small nicks which I have pictured below.
    The JP6 will be in it's OHSC
    This is the JP6 with the Piezo, I will really be missing that Piezo as it gave this JP6 some really great sounds

For Basses I am open to any 4 or 5 string bass guitars for the JP6, mainly something from Spector, Warwick or Dingwall, but I am open to other brands of equal value.

for Guitars I would be interested in PRS/Paul Reed Smith Guitars, either double or singlecut
    Like the CE models or the SC Models.

I am open to other brands, but I need a guitar with versatility to play hardcore metal, and classic rock.

Might be interested in something boutique as well like Mayones, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Vigier, Fender Custom shop,etc...

The sell value for the JP6 is going to be 1500 plus shipping, I am looking for a good guitar or Bass in that price range as a trade.

I am open to adding money from my side for a trade as well up to $1000 for the right trade, so if you have an offer send it my way.

Message me your questions or offers, the worst I could say is "No".

Will ship CONUS via FEDEX

Specs for Music Man JP6:
    • Model: John Petrucci 6
    • Body Wood: Basswood
    • Body Finish: High gloss polyester
    • Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
    • Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
    • Neck radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
    • Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
    • Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
    • Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
    • Neck Wood: Figured maple
    • Fingerboard: Rosewood
    • Fret markers: Custom JP Shields
    • Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
    • Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
    • Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
    • Neck attachment: 5 bolts for perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
    • Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
    • Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration, 3-way Piezo selector.
    • Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker - neck; DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker - bridg
    , mainly something from Spector, Warwick or Dingwall, but I am open to other brands of equal value.

for Guitars I would be interested in PRS/Paul Reed Smith Guitars mostly, either double or singlecut
    Like the CE models or the SC Models.

I am open to other brands, but I need a guitar with versatility to play hardcore metal, and classic rock.

Might be interested in something boutique as well like Mayones, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Vigier, Fender Custom shop,etc...

The sell value for the JP6 is going to be 1600, I am looking for a good guitar or Bass in that price range as a trade.

Message me your questions or offers, the worst I could say is "No".

Will ship CONUS via FEDEX

Specs for Music Man JP6:
    • Model: John Petrucci 6
    • Body Wood: Basswood
    • Body Finish: High gloss polyester
    • Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
    • Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
    • Neck radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
    • Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
    • Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
    • Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
    • Neck Wood: Figured maple
    • Fingerboard: Rosewood
    • Fret markers: Custom JP Shields
    • Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
    • Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
    • Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
    • Neck attachment: 5 bolts for perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
    • Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
    • Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration, 3-way Piezo selector.
    • Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker - neck; DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker - bridge

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021