SOLD Music Man Sterling 4H Blue Dawn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nurnay, Jun 1, 2017.

1. nurnay

nurnay

Aug 21, 2010
    Chico, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have a 2001 Music Man Sterling in very good condition, save for a couple of small dings. It plays like butter and has incredible tone. The figuring on the neck is gorgeous. It also has a custom pickguard that has a builtin thumb rest. Original hardshell case included. Weight is 9.5 pounds.

I'm looking to trade for a Fender American Precision bass. I would also accept MIM or other versions if you add cash to the deal, but I am definitely looking for a Fender P.

Gallery:

Attached Files:

Mike Sorr likes this.
  2. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    I have one exactly like this. I can't recommend these basses enough. I experimented with different basses for decades and the Sterling 4H is by far my favorite. They're light, flexible, sound great, cut through any mix...they're awesome!

slone and nurnay like this.
  3. nurnay

nurnay

Aug 21, 2010
    Chico, CA
    Looks like a deal is in place for a USA Fender P. If for some reason it falls through I'll post again.

4. nurnay

nurnay

Aug 21, 2010
    Chico, CA
    Deal is done!

KA2wPOX.jpg

5. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    So that's how you got the P

nurnay likes this.
  6. nurnay

nurnay

Aug 21, 2010
    Chico, CA
    Yep! :woot::bassist::hyper:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022