1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Music Man Stingray 4HH - Chili Red - Mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BK bassist, Sep 25, 2017.

1. BK bassist

BK bassist Schroeder Cabinets endorsing artist Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey all,

I just picked up a Fodera Yin Yang and for every action, there's a reaction so one or more of my basses has to help fund that purchase. Since I already have a Stingray classic I'm going to sacrifice owning this one.

She's in beautiful condition, plays like a Stingray plays and has punch and growl for days. I'd love to see her go to a TB member before listing on Reverb. The price has been drastically reduced vs. a new 4HH which is closer to $2,000

The color is "Chili Red" and was made in a limited edition run exclusively for Sweetwater. Looks a lot like blood red, it's a really pretty color.

"Ernie Ball Music Man's StingRay 4 HH bass gives you the solid bottom end you need to drive the most demanding rhythms plus a ton of tonal versatility. By combining top-notch hardware, a comfortable neck, two massive-sounding humbuckers, and ground-breaking electronics, the StingRay 4 HH delivers everything a serious bass player could ask for"

• A performance-built bass any serious player can appreciate
    • Sweetwater-exclusive Chili Red finish and 3-ply black pickguard
    • Two beefy humbuckers plus an active 3-band EQ gives you fat, punchy, and versatile tone
    • Ash body coupled with a chunky maple neck
    • Smooth and fast gunstock oil and wax finished neck
    • Handy neck-heel truss rod adjustment
    • Outfitted with Schaller tuners and a hardened steel bridge
    • Exclusive color that was only available in a limited run

Comes with OHSC - Will ship CONUS but local pickup is preferred

Attached Files:

2. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016
    Trade for American to jazz MINT

3. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016

Attached Files:

4. BK bassist

BK bassist Schroeder Cabinets endorsing artist Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    That is one beautiful J bass for sure but I already have a couple of J basses, thanks for the inquiry though and GLWTS.

matty4string likes this.