1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Music Man Stingray Bass 4H Black/Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Musicman Stingray Bass. This bass is in excellent condition with no issues and no fret wear. It does however have just a little buckle rub on the back which can probably be buffed out. I just have no way to do it, and one small pencil tip chip on the back also. It is black so, its the best, most popular color , but hard to keep perfect. It has a gorgeous dark rosewood board and the the fret ends are smooth and the back off the neck feels nice and smooth. The action is set SUPER low with no buzzes at all. It has Dunlop strap lock buttons. It has a 3 band eq with treble, mid, bass. It sounds like thunder. It weighs in at the low 9lb range and balances perfect. The pictures show the wonderful condition.Comes with a road runner hard shell case. You will be very pleased. This is a good one. $850 Shipped. Money order strongly preferred at this price. sorry no trades....need $$

102_2756.
    102_2753.
    102_2743.
    102_2747.
    102_2742.
    102_2746.
    102_2748.

2. D Rokk

D Rokk Banned

Feb 19, 2009
    Delta Quadrant
    i'm bugging my dad for money as we speak... it'll be my birthday present and my christmas present and my easter present.. pick out a few more holidays and those too..

maybe the bank will let me skip a mortgage payment

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Why must the fretboard be rosewood? :(

4. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    If only I didn't have to worry about this whole "rent" thing....

5. RockBoxBass

yeah...this is a good one. Its on the bay also...and i have someone saying they want to take it later today. Id rather it go to a TB brother though....someone jump! this is a great price for a black ray.

6. RockBoxBass

Price Drop
    bump.

$850 shipped.

7. D Rokk

D Rokk Banned

Feb 19, 2009
    Delta Quadrant
    this price is insane.. i NEED THIS i asked my girlfriend to strip or hook to get the money but she said no.. i figured i'd have a nice little niche market with a pregnant hooker/stripper..

anyway.. good luck sellling it.. (even tho i secretly hope u dont sell it till i get money)

8. RockBoxBass

Send me pics of your girlfriend...

9. MMcC

MMcC

Sep 10, 2005
    Dallas
    I'm wondering if this is the Stingray I used to have. Can you tell if it has a "dimple" on the back near the battery compartment?

10. RockBoxBass

i dont think so...its packed up already....

11. RockBoxBass

take me home

12. RockBoxBass

sold....pending..

13. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It it still available. I am in Baton Rouge.

14. RockBoxBass

Sorry....SOLD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.