SOLD Music Man Stingray HS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frootbooty, Feb 21, 2017.

1. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here's a pretty fine Music Man Stingray HS for sale. You don't see these come up that often. This one is in excellent condition with hardly any signs of use. Everything works perfectly. The switch allows you to select between all the various coils so you can get tons of different tones from regular Stingray to Pbass to Jbass, etc.
    This one weighs right at 9 lbs and comes with its original hard shell case.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    sears, blepp, Jeff K and 5 others like this.
  2. petch

petch Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    REALLY fine! :)

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    REALLY nice! drool I've owned a couple nice 'Rays over the years, but never could get along with the pickup placement back near the bridge. With that "extra" single-coil, that would definitely solve that problem. Sadly though, I've just sold a couple basses to get back down to a non-obscene number! She's a beauty though!!

4. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I found this diagram that shows you the 5 coil combinations you can do. It's really endless possibilities - or 5 possibilities if you want to nitpick.

Attached Files:

5. pablop

pablop

Apr 28, 2009
    Los Angeles CA
    I believe this was my bass a while back, it is a great one, one piece body with awesome grain.
    I would scoop it up but I have a buying freeze...too many basses at home, but it is tempting.

6. And it's mine now! :)

John