Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Music Man Stingray

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 95JettaCity, Mar 8, 2004.

1. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    I am selling my 2001 Music Man Stingray with its OHSC. I have owned this bass since day 1 and it has worked perfectly. The color is Honeyburst with a white pickguard. The fretboard is rosewood, which interacts perfectly with the finish. It has the 3 band active preamp, which includes volume-treble-mid-bass controls. I recently installed a Bartolini MMC pickup, which gives it more of a midrange growl, but less of an ouput level. It is in great condition with only a couple nicks. These include a nick in the clear coat, on the underside of the bass(cannot be seen while playing), and a couple small nicks on the headstock. Like I said, I am the original owner and I have taken very good care of it. A Music Man hardshell case, which is in good condition, is also included with the bass. If you wish, I would be able to put the original pickup back into the bass, but will only do so if asked.

I am hoping to get $900 out of this, and I will take care of the shipping for you.

[​IMG]

I am looking to find a used Flea bass, and would be willing to make a trade if anyone is interested. Thank you very much and good luck!

2. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Are you interested in any potential trades, say for a different 4-string?

3. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    What basses are you interested in trading for this?

4. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Bump for an AMAZING bass!!

5. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Pm sent regarding possible trade. :D

6. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    The price is somewhat negotiable because I am needing to sell this as soon as possible!

7. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Due to the fact that I need to sell this, I will drop the price to $800... But shipping is to be paid by the buyer, and he/she will pay no more than $30 for the shipping. If it is over $30, then I will pay the difference.

8. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    bumpidy bumpidy bump bump bump

9. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    $830 (Includes Shipping)

Beautiful Stingray w/Bartolini MMC & OHSC

Need to sell fast!!

Layaway doesn't last forever and I have something waiting!

10. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity

Feb 13, 2004
    Las Vegas
    bump

11. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    email sent!

12. 95JettaCity

95JettaCity