Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Music Man SUB 5 Bass F/S/T (With hardshell)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ebladeboi123, Feb 9, 2006.

1. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Well it's a "gun metal" SUB 5 bass. In pretty good condition. A little here and there, but it is a 2003. I got this at christmas time around then, when I thought I would be making the big plurge in 5 string. Well I was wrong, I was young, and thought more strings = better (no disrespect to you 7,8 and 9 string players). But I've gotten just more comfortable on my 4's, and never have a need for the low B in classic rock bands. There are a few "scratches" on the headstock nothing to bad though, in really good condition for 2 years. May need a minor set up, it's playable with medium-low action and no fretbuzz (the way I like it). 2 band eq. And 1 volume. Of course the regular MM pickup. Lastly this includes a Fender Hardshell case. This case was bought when the bass was, and they fit like a glove. Great case they cost around 100, so please take that into account when you see the price.
    Pics? Soon- or PM me and I can PM you them or I can email you them- (I still have to upload them / find my camera)

Now- For what I'll accept.
    A nice precision bass or P/J bass
    I'll look at just about all 4 strings
    Especially interested in Cirrus BXP's
    Maybe a nice fretless
    Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller Jazz
    Price: 450 shipped w/ the case (obo)

Thanks for reading
    Dan

2. PM sent,

thanks,
    Chris

3. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    PM responded
    Cash = priority just so you guys know.

4. PM back.

Thanks,
    Chris

5. Rukkus

Rukkus

Jan 12, 2006
  6. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Basstolero has dibs, since he's the 1st with a cash offer.

7. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Payment recieved- this bad boy is gone!