1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Music Shops/Venues In Oceanside area?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Spoiled Grape, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Spoiled Grape

Spoiled Grape I <3 Darkstar

May 29, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Hi, I wasn't too sure about the placement of this thread, but it has *something* to do with music, so miscellaneous we are!

Anyways, I will be near Oceanside (in Vista) for 3 weeks watching over my aunt and uncles house. I have full intention of bringing my rig with me and taking advantage of this 3 weeks of nobody really getting in my way, and nothing to do.

I have *NO* idea whatsoever as to where anything is in the area. If anybody in the area could tell me where some nice music shops are (heck, even a guitar center, I hear the one near Oceanside has a good bass section?) that I could check out, that'd be awesome.

Also, if anyone has a gig that isn't 21+, I'd be all up for going. Likewise, if anyone around the area wants to hang out for something to eat, or a jam, let me know. I know I'm new to the forum, but I'm a pretty swell guy once you get to know me ;)

-anthony
    aim: spoiledgrape

2. Spoiled Grape

Spoiled Grape I <3 Darkstar

May 29, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    any takers? heh.