1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Music won't play on Myspace

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I've sent Myspace a message asking for help with this to no avail. When I go to listen to music on the Myspace player...nothing will play. Sometimes it says connecting...but that's it. Do I have something configured wrong?

2. well, they are cracking down on copywrited works on myspace...is this the case here? If it's personal works, maybe it's being caught up in their system or something.

Not for nuthin, but my bandpage is working.

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I've been trying to listen to my friends local bands and bigger known bands...such as today I'm trying to listen to Isis's myspace...cuz they have their new stuff up there.

Put it this way to. A lot of times I can't even log in. The screen freezes and then says IE not responding. Virus?

4. That is wierd, tho admittedly I have long delays on thatsite constantly. I think it's more on their end, what withthe constant "sorry,an unexpected error has occurred" messages all the time.

That might as well be my "homepage" there....happens alot simply by logging in. I don't think it's a virus, or my constantly updated anti-virus has some 'splainin to do.