Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

music123.com

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by clammit l82, Jan 30, 2003.

1. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this site. i was checking out some five string basses and found (what looks to be) a decent ESP. But I don't usually like to get stuff online, so just wanted to see if someone knew if this site was reliable or what not.

thanks fellas

2. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    I've had two guitar/bass experiences with them. I bought a B-stock guitar for cheap from them and that transaction went fine and the guitar turned out to be in excellent shape (no problems with it).

the other was an attempt at buying an acoustic bass that was on sale pretty cheap. Instead they shipped me an acoustic guitar--which took almost a month to get straightened out. Customer service was ok to deal with--not super-friendly, but not jerks either. Tough job to stay happy all the time I guess.

So...I give them a B+. I think their prices are ok and the stuff I've gotten in the past has been packed/shipped well. Zzounds.com seems to have the best shipping prices though.