1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Music123 isnt fair..... :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, May 4, 2006.

1. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Not sure how it isn't "fair" but that price is ridiculous.

AuG

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    +1

3. FusionArsonist

FusionArsonist

May 4, 2006
    ridiculous yet wow its a thing of beauty

4. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    Not to change the subject, but while speaking with Kent Armstrong a while back, I found out he grew up in the same small town I did. Our families knew a lot of the same people. He even knew the house my Great-Grandfather built. Small world!
    Useless knowledge to anyone here, but I thought it was interesting.

5. The Armstrong Guitar and Basses come and go (new) plus they are on Ebay a good amount. I bought a new one about 3 years ago and sold it about a year ago. Pretty nice bass and about a third of the price of that guitar.

6. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I used to know a guitar player who had one of the original guitars like that. It sounded like deep fried ass. Scratch that - it didn't sound nearly that good. Seriously the thing was a tone abomination, I wanted to upchuck when I heard it. But he played it because it looked cool on stage (good reason IMHO).

Those things are the absolute worst.

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I loved the way the DA bass felt and sounded. If it didn't weigh 1200 lbs, I would've bought it.