Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Music123 Return Policy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bass_drum, Mar 6, 2005.

1. bass_drum

bass_drum

Feb 13, 2005
    Alberta,Canada
    Hey guys I want to buy a Schecter Hellcat VI from Music123.com but because I want a specific sound and won't be able to play one before I buy one, I was thinking of buying one and then If it's not what I was looking for, shipping it back and getting a refund. Now supposedly you can get a refund aslong as its in mint condition and sent back within 45 days of purchase. If you ship it back, do you have to pay for the shipping both ways (to you and back to them) and for that matter, when you just buy the bass form them do you have to pay shipping or is it included in the price???

Are these guys real hard asses when It comes to refunds, and is there anythign I should know about them???

Thanks,
    ~JB~

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Don't have a G.C. local do ya? I've done this many times with them heh. I'd buy one, take it home for ~20 days, find out I didn't like it like I thought I would, take it back, get cash, go home :D. I dunno about music123, and I never wanted to pay for shipping.

Ray

3. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    East Coast
    yes, they do not refund shipping and you have to pay to send it back. so if it's a big item - like an amp - yeah, you'd better be sure.

I found this out the hard way last year.

4. bass_drum

bass_drum

Feb 13, 2005
    Alberta,Canada
    Maby this isnt a good idea then, Since ill be out shipping and customs both ways (i live up here in canada eh? :D ) lol.

Btw Whats a G.C. local??

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    G.C. = guitar center, local = near you :p. I dunno if they have any in CA though.

Ray