1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

music123's b-stock

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wannabeabassist, Oct 6, 2001.

1. wannabeabassist

wannabeabassist

Sep 27, 2001
    has any one bought any b-stock stuff from music123? i'm thinking of buying amp and can deal with a few scratches but not a something that just looks terrible

2. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    I emailed them about B-Stock and they said that it was scratched or beatup stuff, its the amps they have in the store, either on display or in back. So buying a B-Stock thing is practically going into a local music store and getting something.

3. wannabeabassist

wannabeabassist

Sep 27, 2001
    thanks melvin. i'm thinking of taking a chance being that they have a manufacturers warranty and the 30 day trial. i would like to here any other expeiriances with this, thanks.(sorry about the spelling, i should have stayed in school.....lol)

4. wannabeabassist

wannabeabassist

Sep 27, 2001
    well i gave it a shot. i can see nothing wrong with this amp.it came in all the original packaging. it looks to be in absalute perfect condition.I may have gotten lucky? it also sounds good , but not loud enough for me( Hartke b60), but thats my fault for not saving up more dough for more watts.